colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

11.02.2009

colourQ challenge #5...



Here's a cool flower pot from Novica. com for this week's inspiration! I love Novica, they have cool handmade goods from all over the world, and every year I find great Christmas presents that are a little out of the norm.


So here's my take, you can read more about it by clicking on the image above. We had another great round of entries last week, everyone is so talented! If you have not had a chance to see the excellent projects based on last week's colors, I encourage you to check them out!


Using Mister Linkey below, please add your name & the direct link to your image! Any mis-linked creations are subject to deletion, but I will try to contact you if I have to delete it, so that you can try again! Please have your project uploaded no later Sunday, November 8th at 11: 59 pm Central, if you wish to be considered for the colourQueen of the week. I'll make my pick on 11/09/09, and post the winner who'll be able to display colourQ's colourQueen badge, and also be a future guest designer!

Next week we'll see the artistic talents of the first challenge winners, as they will be our first ever guest designers! Now that I'm getting more organized {finally} I'm sending out the colors for the future challenges to the weekly winners, so that they can be guest designers!


As always, I hope you get a chance to play along this week, I can't wait to see what you can come up with!




3 Comentários:

Beverly G said...

How fun, I'm never first,usually bringing up the rear. I really had fun with your colors.

Jill said...

Only just found your blog and I promise to stop by regularly! Love the colour combo. Thanks for looking at my creation

Laura.K said...

Lovely color combo.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO