colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.04.2010

colourQ challenge #31...

Welcome to week 31! Sorry if you've been stalking for a while... CRAZY DAY! Anyway, todays inspiration is from a super cool set of garden stakes I found at Open Window Designs - but now they're sold out - BUMMER! They would have looked so cool in the backyard! These are gorgeous summer colors, I hope you get to play along & also have a chance at some free goodies! I was visitng Christina's blog yesterday & saw that her friend Jeannie had dared her to make something with last week's challenge colors - how cool! So it gave me an idea for a little giveaway... the deets are at the end of the post!

Here's my take on these colors, I thought this fab set from There She Goes was a perfect choice! More info will be on my blog...



Here are the gorgeous samples from our Royal Court design team:

Tanja

Kari

Krystal

LeAnne

Renée

Samantha


There's a little prize this week ~ but there's also a twist!!!


A random player will be chosen to win a new pack of Stampin' Up! designer series paper, Island Oasis. HOWEVER - the twist is, in order to win you have to enlist a buddy to play along this week as well! You & your buddy need to list each other's names in your entry blog post... if one of you is randomly picked to win & we verify your buddy's entry as well - BOTH OF YOU GET A PACK OF PAPER!



ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, May 9nd at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen & possibly win the prize! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!


PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project.

Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list***







12 Comentários:

Unknown said...

This made me laugh so hard! Thank you for letting Jeannie and I be a part of this! I have been told I HAVE to do this again this week!

Krystal De Leeuw said...

What a fun challenge twist! Wish I could play along. I'd like to get that DSP!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Awh Arielle, you're a doll :) I'm working on dragging someone here, but for now you'll have to put up with only my sample (lol)
I love the colours together, so very summery! The DT cards are also to die for, I especially like the creativity behind LeAnne's sample...

Stacey Schafer said...

just realized that we both used a balloon image, Arielle! now that's a little spooky...LOL!!! love this color combo, dearie:)

Michelle-Jersey Girl said...

I LOVE these colors...it's just what I was waiting for to use the stamp set I used. I LOVE ALL of the royal courts cards, but Arielle your paper piecing is amazing! I have a buddy! Whoo hoo!

Beverley said...

The colours this week were fantastic...I loved playing with them...the DT always does such a fantastic job sharing their inspiration...thank you.

Stampin' HUGZ
Beverley

Queenie Jeannie said...

Don't believe it for a minute guys....Christina totally wanted to play again this week!!!! She's a fellow Army wife and an incredible crafter.

I finally, finally got my card finished. I've always been slow, but this week I was really stumped on what to do! I hope you all like it!

Andrea M said...

Oh darn! I missed the deadline again!!! Argggh! I'll get it right next time :) In case you want to take a peek, it's on my site. Looking forward to the next challenge :)

Shelley said...

Man, like Andrea I missed the deadline, too! I would have paired up with Chupa or Stacey! What a fun inspiration photo!

Scrappywonder said...

lol, I totaly missed the linky, but wanted to share my projects that were inspired by color Q #31!! hope you take a peek or 2 or 5 ;) R

my link: http://scrappywonder.blogspot.com/2010/05/ooops-i-missed-it-color-q-31.html

Suzanne Bier said...

EEK! I missed the deadline, too! I'd still like to share my card, though! ;)

http://sparklingscrapper.blogspot.com/2010/05/colourq-31.html

Tarynne Wise said...

I missed it too! lol. oops!! This is my first time participating at ColourQ, even though I've had it in my favs for weeks!

Here's mine if anyone would like to peek! http://alltarynne.blogspot.com/2010/05/just-because.html

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO