colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

6.01.2010

colourQ challenge #35...

Welcome to week #35! We have some SUPER YUMM colors for you today, as well as a little challenge! Today's colors were inspired by a bowl from Urban Outfitters - which was so popular it sold out! They do have other cool stuff to browse, though...

The oh-so-talented Mercy allowed us to play with her sketch early which allowed us to bring you this awesome little contest! You can see the contest details below... but YOUR challenge is to use colourQ colors & Mercy's sketch (love it!)...


Here's my take on today's color/sketch challenge...



And here are the amazingly gorgeous samples from our very own colourQ DT:

Renée

Samantha

Tanja

Kari

Krystal

LeAnne


CONTEST DETAILS -
* If you have a buddy play along, both of you list need to list each other in your post.
* Use both challenges for your project.
* Link your project to both challenges & leave a comment on both challenge blogs.

An entry will be randomly chosen & if the above rules are followed (by both buddies if you have one) - you'll [each] win your choice of Stampin' Up! designer series paper (valued at $12 or less).

You DO NOT HAVE to use the sketch this week, but to be entered for the random drawing, you MUST!


ENTRY DEADLINE is Sunday, June 6th at 12 noon CST, to be considered for colourQueen! If you miss the deadline but still want to link up, InLinkz will re-open the next day, so you can play with any of the previous colors anytime. You must be linked before the deadline to be in the running for colourQueen, though!

PLEASE focus on the challenge colors for your project!

Using InLinkz, link to the actual post/gallery page your project is in, and select the thumbnail image of your project.

Any mis-linked entries are subject to deletion, but I'll try to let you know if there's a problem!

*** Just so you know, InLinkz is not fool-proof, some of you may not be able to post the thumbnail of your card... if not, link your profile picture. But if you CAN post the thumbnail of your card, please do! If I have time I will go back & 'fix' the Inlinkz for those of you who cannot get your project thumbnail to post, oky-doky? If I do "fix" it for you, your thumbnail may be moved to a different position on the entry list***

Can't wait to see your projects!!!





9 Comentários:

Tarynne Wise said...

i have a question... for this week... where theres 2 challenges in 1... can we not link our card if we only did the color part of it?

Arielle H Gordon said...

Tarynne, you only have to use both if you want a chance at the free paper pack!

Tarynne Wise said...

thanks so much!! i just wanted to make sure instead of doing it wrong =]

Pam Speidel said...

Hi Arielle! Love these HAPPY colors and what an awesome idea to team up with Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge! Count me in! :) Smiles, Pam :)

Rachel said...

Great colors this week! I had a lot of fun making my card. I'd never used a sketch before... but I like it! Thanks for helping me stretch my boundaries! :)

me said...

I did some modification with my card {smile} I love the colour combination really much. Thanks Arielle for organize this, and also with all the DT cards, really inspiring :)

Angeline

Queenie Jeannie said...

LOVE the summery colors this week!! Great job ColourQ Girls!!!

Kimberly S said...

Beautiful cards by the DT. Can't believe I missed the deadline again! :(

Julie said...

I missed it too.

Here is my card anyway.

http://theycallmethescrapnut.blogspot.com/2010/06/quick-post.html

Thanks for a great chal.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO