colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.05.2010

colourQ challenge #39 ~ Winner Crowned...

What a gorgeous group of entries this week - I just love staring at all those thumbnails! We had beautiful contributions from 40 amazing artists, thank you so much for playing with us - I am ALWAYS IMPRESSED!

Although it was hard to narrow down, this particular entry caught our attention with it's bold use of color, as well as the wonderful texture of the embossing. A huge CONGRATS and title of colourQueen goes out to none other than the very loyal and talented...

And our hats off to this week's colourQ Courtiers...


As always, you can click on any of the entry pics to visit the owner's blog & I certainly hope you will! I know with the holiday some of us were in a rush visiting you all, that we were not able to leave comments, but I hope to finish up leaving mine tomorrow!

I hope you had as much fun with these colors as I did... I used them with the sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You this week & WON Card of the Week - YAAAAAAY! I've been playing with them for a year and a half & finally made it! Perseverance is key! I also hope you had an awesome 4th of July - too bad the work week starts back tomorrow! But the good news is tomorrow will bring a brand spankin' new colourQ challenge!

Hope you'll come back tomorrow & play along with us!

5 Comentários:

LeAnne said...

Congrats to Rochelle AND Arielle!!!

Cassie_lu said...

Thank you for the honor of being a colourQ Courtier. Congrats to all of the others you were picked too as the projects are amazing.

Mary Brown said...

WOOO HOOO Rochelle!! I absolutely LOVED your card! Congrats Arielle on getting card of week...I LOVE your work!

Rochelle said...

Thanks Arielle and desgin team!! I really appriciate it, you made my day! And congrats to Arielle too! :)

me said...

Congratulations Arielle and other winners!!! Love ALL you cards!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO