colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.04.2010

colourQ challenge #52... WOOOHOOO!!! Winner Crowned...


WOW ~ thank you all for walking down memory lane with us, creating such gorgeous cards & helping us celebrate!!! I just love you gals SO MUCH!!!

I know... "yadda yadda - get on with the big news" - lol!

The first winner Random.org chose had not left comments on the DT's posts... I know it would crush her to know she came SO CLOSE to the $25 prize! So Mr. Random chose another winner, and after verification, it's none other than.....

EMILY KEATON!!!

Congrats to you Emily, you got the birthday present! Please email me & we'll workout getting your prize to you!


And here are the super talented colourQueen Courtiers for the week:


You can click on the thumbnails to see their projects!

And without further ado... longtime colourQ contributor, this week's colourQueen, and winner of a guest designer spot through the end of 2010....

Christina is such a sweet talented gal... I hope she accepts our invitation to join us as guest designer!

Thanks everyone so much for playing along with us! You KNOW you're ALL really colourQueens as far as I'm concerned!

Bye for now & see you tomorrow for another exciting challenge and start of another year of colourQ!!!


7 Comentários:

Hands On said...

OH! I missed the deadline. Loved the challenge and wanted to play but didn't quite make it I guess. If you'd like here was my entry.

http://marlenehandson.blogspot.com/2010/10/look-whos-turning-40.html

Congrats to the winners! Great cards!

Christina said...

Oh WOW! Somebody pinch me!!!! Thank you so much for "crowning" my card this week, it is a thrill and an honor! I can't wait to join the talented ladies of the Royal Court Design Team for the next couple of months of challenges. Congratulations to all of the Courtiers this week, too!

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, this is SO exciting!! I can't believe I won the colourQ52 birthday present. And I made it into the court, too?? Unbelievable!! Thank you so very much :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

Congratulations to Emily & Christina!

Tarynne Wise said...

Congrats Emily and Christina!!

Andrea M said...

Congrats Emily and Christina!!! Thanks so much for the recognition!

savvy teaching tips said...

Awesome entries this week. I wish I could have played this week, but I love what you picked as the Colour Q Courtiers.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO