colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

10.18.2010

colourQ challenge #54 ~ Winner Crowned...

WOWZA (as LeAnne would say - lol) we had a TON of SUPER FAB entries last week!!! The voting was all over the place, but there was a number that kept popping up - #25! I am very honored to bestow the title of this week's colourQueen to...


Torico went to a lot of hard work on this card, she had to design the stamps AND have them manufactured before she could even sit down & make her card - lol! For those of you who don't know, Torico designs for There She Goes Clear Stamps. I can honestly say she won fair & square, I'm probably the only gal out of all the Royal Court DT's (almost 70% are SU! demos) that immediately recognized her name! I love the simplicity of her card and I really love the button/twine treatment - I will definitely be 'borrowing' that idea! I struggle a lot with C&S, but I am so drawn to it... weird huh?

And look at these lovely creations from this week's colourQ Courtiers:


And look at these SUPER SWELL colourQ Courtier decor projects...


We had so much fun with the Halloween theme last week!!! We'll see you back here in the morning for some more delicious color!!!

Night night!

4 Comentários:

D said...

Who Hoo!! I'm so excited to be picked as a Courtier!!! Thank you so so much!!! I'll post my title w/ pride on my blog :)))))

Torico said...

Oh My Gosh!!! Is it really??? LOL!
Thank you so much for picking me as a colourQueen!! You made my day! :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Yeah, Torico rocks the stamping world like no-one else!! :) Thank you for mentioning my project too! :)

Lynn Put said...

Congrats to Torico for her adorable Halloween card!!! And thank you for choosing my card for your Courtier!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO