colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

4.04.2011

colourQ challenge #78 ~ Winner Crowned...


WOOHOO! Another dazzling week of entries here at the colourQ... you gaks are REALLY giving the Royal Court fits when it comes to voting! And I have to admit I get dizzy with glee trying to vote myself... I easily could have picked EVERY card for the colourQ Courtiers.

There was a card that really caught my eye this week, and then I had to giggle when I read the creator's post... she finds color challenges intimidating - LOL! Maybe she'll feel a little different about them now? Help me offer a BIG CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen for her incredible card...

And here is an amazing group of projects from this week's colourQ Courtiers!


Thank you all again so much for playing along! I got so many ideas from you gals this week! We can't wait to see you back here tomorrow!

Nighty night!

2 Comentários:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Congrats Kim, thanks for picking my card for a shout out.

Kim O'Connell said...

GASP! I just fell off my chair! HOLY COW! I am so excited! Thanks so much!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO