colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.31.2012

colourQ challenge #121 ~ Winner Crowned...


Good morning! Things were hectic at my house last night, sorry I wasn't ab;e to post this sooner! We had SEVENTY absolutely PHENOMENAL entries last week! Sadly I only got around to commenting on helf... but I'll try to finish that up today! THANK YOU ALL FOR PLAYING!!!!

I'm happy to announce this week's colourQueen.... the card is amazing - you really need to see it close up! Let's give a BIG CONGRATS to this week's colourQueen.... 



And this week's gallery of colourQ Courtiers is sensational! Congrats to you all!

  
  
  
  

(Honestly, there were a ton more I wanted to add to the Courtiers - LOL!)

See you in a few with the new challenge!!!

8 Comentários:

Vicky Hayes said...

I can't tell you how thrilled I am that you chose my card this week - thank you so much!

Lisa Elton said...

Big congrats to all of the winners! Vicky's card was stunning!!

Jenny said...

Whoop whoop Vicky... I knew it was a winner :0)
Congrats on all the cards choosen :0)
Jenny x

Pauline said...

Wow! Thanks so much for picking my card as a highlight, and congrats to Vicky, so well deserved with such elegant beauty! Congrats to all the other colourQ courtiers, and thanks ladies once again, you have made my evening! Xx

Gisela said...

I am excited! Thank you for picking my card, and I agree, Vicky's card is very pretty. Love the stamping on textured paper looks like needle point. Congrats to all!

Michelle said...

Beautiful card, Vicky! Thank you for honoring me with a Courtier! Congrats ladies!

suzARTe said...

All the cards are really lovely, congratulations everyone. So much fun playing at ColourQ again

Tracey McNeely said...

Congratulations Vicky your card was spectacular! Congrats to all of this weeks Courtiers--Arielle you must have had a hard time choosing with all the wonderful entries!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO