colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

5.27.2014

colourQ challenge #241 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hey there, back again with the winner's post for challenge #241! Thanks so much to all of you who played, so many terrific techniques!!! I loved all the gorgeous entries! 

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I love her simplicity and the beautiful use of the colors...




And look at this fabulous gallery... A BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers! 

  
  
  

As usual - you can click on the images to go see the full card!

I'll be back soon with the new challenge...



3 Comentários:

Maura said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card as a ColourQ courtier!!
And congrats to the other winners. Great colors!!

Anita in France said...

Wow ... thank you so much, Arielle ... I'm honoured to have had my card chosen as Colour Queen! Congratulations to all the Courtiers ... what a wonderful gallery! Anita :)

Deepti said...

Thank you so much for picking my card :) so excited! congrats to all the winners!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO