colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

12.16.2014

colourQ challenge #270 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello and Happy Tuesday!!! Well folks - it's crunch time, isn't it? Just a little over a week until Christmas - EEK! I hope you're having a wonderful time, though! Here are winners for challenge #270! Your entries were beautiful ~ thank you so much for taking the time to play along!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! Isn't this adorable? I love the embossing and sweet image!



And a BIG CONGRATS to these fine colourQ Courtiers... they are fantastic!

 
 

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

I'll be back soon with some fab new colors...

2 Comentários:

Deborah Frings said...

Thanks so much for picking my card - I'm thrilled to be a Colour Courtier! Congratulations to Julie on being Colour Queen, such a pretty card. Congrats also to my fellow Courtiers!

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, what a surprise!! Thanks for choosing my card as ColourQueen- such an honor!! Congrats to the Courtiers- all of your cards are fabulous and another example of the inspiration one color challenge can provide :-) Thanks again for making my day brighter!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO