colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

9.29.2015

colourQ challenge #308 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hey there! Happy Tuesday! Hope you're having a wonderful week so far! I have winners for challenge #308! Thank you all so much for playing along! 

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! Such a gorgeous use of the challenge colors!

   

And check out these newest colourQ Courtiers.... these are SO GORGEOUS!!!

  
  


As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few...

4 Comentários:

Mona Pendleton said...

Congrats to all! So many pretty cards! Thanks so much for featuring mine! So honored and thrilled :)

Marybeth said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card and Congrats to all who won! I am honored for sure!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Awe thanks for featuring my card - I'm thrilled! Congrats to all the cards that were chosen!

Wendy said...

How cool! thanks so much for picking my card as one of the ColourQ Courtiers. Congrats! Marybeth.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO