colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

2.16.2016

colourQ challenge #326 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hey there - HAPPY TUESDAY! I hope you had a fun Valentine's Day! We went up to the lake for a couple days... it seems it's been ages since we got away for a bit. We watched movies, grilled steak and made s'mores around a campfire! So fun! I've got the winners for challenge #326! Thank you for joining us, the entries were amazing!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! This card is SUPER GORGEOUS! I love the layers and stamping and the sequins.... heavenly!


   

And please give a BIG CONGRATS to these amazing new colourQ Courtiers! So fabulous! 

 
 


As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back in a few...

1 Comentário:

Ashwini Rao said...

Yay! My card featured as a Courtier! Thank you so much! Congrats to Betty and to the other Courtiers too!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO